When you create an FL Studio project which uses a third party samples, it’s best to export it to a Zipped loop package, so finally, all your samples and the project file will be archived in a Zip file.
This is a very handy feature to keep your FL projects and samples in safe as it may happen that you accidentally delete the folder where your samples originally reside or your hard drive may crash, etc.
Also, if you want to share your FL Studio project files with other FL Studio users and you’re using third party samples, they can’t open it properly if they don’t have exactly the samples as you’re using.
But you can solve this problem by exporting your project to .zip.
STUDIO HEADPHONES FOR MUSIC PRODUCTION ?
- FIRSTLY , WHY WE SHOULD USE STUDIO HEADPHONES INSTEAD OF STUDIO MONITORS FOR MUSIC PRODUCTION
2. CAN BE USED WITHOUT SOUND PROFING
3. WORK ANYTIME, IN ANY SITUATION
4. MIXING ON THE GO
- NOW TALK ABOUT WHICH HEADPHONE YOU SHOULD BUY , WE HAVE LISTED 4 HEADPHONES HERE
1. SENNHEISER HD 206 507364 HEADPHONES (BLACK) - https://amzn.to/38gM108 ( BUDGET HEADPHONE )
2. AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M20X OVER-EAR PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MONITOR HEADPHONES (BLACK) : https://amzn.to/38gLVFO
3. AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M40X PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MONITOR OVER-EAR HEADPHONES (BLACK) : https://amzn.to/2Rtaj0g
4. BEYERDYNAMIC DT 770 PRO 250 OHM HEADPHONES : https://amzn.to/2uYnA9u
ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING IF YOU GOING TO BOUGHT A HEADPHONE MORE THAN 40 "OHM" YOU SHOULD CONSIDER A HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER FOR GOOD QUALITY SOUND ,